Followers

Thursday 27 June 2024

Birthday 65 . . .

I am back with another female themed birthday card and here it is . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes optional Moodboard (5/6)



Die Cut Diva's Challenge Your Favourite Die Cut Shapes: these daisy flowers and leaves and any of my nesting shapes are my most used and loved dies  (2/4)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (2/5)  
Stamping Sensations Challenge Bright and Colourful Inspiration Board or Anything Goes: I opted for the inspiration Board (3/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #653/654 Anything Goes (6/10)   


I started with a piece of watercolour card that I coloured with pink watercolour paint to try to get as close as possible to the Stamping Sensations mood board.  

Once dry I used Clarity Crafts Paisely to randomly repeat stamp a background using Picked Raspberry Distress ink.   I trimmed the background then added ink to the edges.  

I die cut the Sentimentally Yours square then stamped the sentiment and the flourishes using Picked Raspberry Distress ink.   I lightly inked the edges too.

I die cut the John Next Daisies, coloured them with watercolour paint then once dried layered them together and shaped them.  I die cut two lots of John Next Door leaf dies from Sizzix Textured card.  I die cut the Tim Holtz lace from white card which I coloured with Picked Raspberry Distress ink. 

Once I figured out the layout I adhered everything in position before adding Tonic Glitter Nuvo Drops to the centre of the flowers and not glittery Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the sentiment panel.  Back soon x

 

 


5 comments:

  1. Love those pink daisies! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card that anyone would love to receive...Beautifully done ! Thank you so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful feminine card love the beautiful daisies,sentiment and lace trim.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design, I love the dimension of those die cut flowers. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope to see you next month.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to our June challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete