Followers

Tuesday 2 July 2024

General 34 . . .

 I am back today with a House Mouse card and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Creative Fingers Challenge #281 Always Anything Goes (2/3)

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC418 Anything Goes optional create your own background: I used a piece of card where I used Brusho's and added some random stamping 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (4/5)  

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #653/654 Anything Goes (8/10)   



I sprayed watercolour card with water then sprinkled Brusho powder over the top.  I sprayed with a little more water to move some of the colour around then left to completely dry.  I randomly stamped Clarity Crafts harlequin stamp with Fossilised Amber Distress ink onto the dry Brusho coloured watercolour card.

I die cut a Clarity Crafts square of watercolour card then stamped the House Mouse image with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I also stamped the House Mouse sentiment onto a snippet of white card with the same ink.  I watercoloured the HM image and once dry I added a little more shadow with Faber Castell Polychromos. 

I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x 



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful background for this cute image! The colors are so cheerful. Thanks for sharng at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little mouse stamp and the sweet background you created. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say this all the time, but I love this stamp. Your card is so cute. The Brusho background looks great. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen what a fun and beautiful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your House Mouse card is adorable. I just recently took a few of my Mom's House Mouse stamps (she doesn't stamp any more) but I haven't used any of them yet. I'm not great at coloring, so I tend to avoid House Mouse because I'm truly afraid of them. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete