Followers

Thursday 4 July 2024

General 35 . . .

 I have another House Mouse card to share and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC418 Anything Goes optional create your own background 

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Here Comes Summer



I used a Clarity die to cut a square of watercolour card.   I used John Next Door leaf dies with Sizzix Textured card to cut the leaves.  I used a Sizzix cut and emboss die/folder with watercolour card snippets. 


I stamped the House Mouse image using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto the die cut square.  I watercoloured the image and left to dry.  I added further watercolour layers to create depth and shadow and left to dry.  I coloured the cut and embossed flowers with a Tonic Studios Nuvo Mica Mist that I watered down because it was too dark.


I adhered Clarity Crafts Designer Paper onto the card front and added the stamped panel with foam pads.  I added the flowers with foam pads and glued the leaves onto the paper.  I added my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x 

 
  

6 comments:

  1. I love watercoloring. This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen what a lovely and sweet card you have made

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card - those mice are so cute! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Those sleepy mice are super adorable and I love all the summer flowers 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thank you for entering again our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete