Followers

Sunday 25 August 2024

Birthday 78 . . .

 I have yet another male birthday card to share and here it is . . .

 
  

I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Colorful Options Challenge August Yellow-Green 


Creative Fingers Challenge #283 Always Anything Goes (3/3) 

Moving Along With The Times Challenge Summer Fun: bird watching in your garden 

Stamping Sensations Challenge In The Garden (3/3)  

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #661/662 Anything Goes (8/10)



I forgot to take notes of what inks I used to create this card so huge apologies.  


I cut white card to A5 then stamped the Clarity Blue Tit stamp in position using Distress ink.  I dried the stamped image then masked the Blue Tit.  I used Clarity mountain masks and Clarity stencil brushes to create the hills. I inked Clarity Wee Trees with Distress inks and stamped in position.  


I used My Favourite Things cloud stencil with Distress ink and added the clouds with Clarity Crafts stencil brushes.  I inked up the empty tree branch with Distress ink and stamped in position.  Then I stamped the bird feeder so that it looked like it was hanging from the branches.  I stamped the two mini Blue Tits in position. 


I used clean water to remove the clouds from the mini birds.  I removed the mask from the large Blue Tit and coloured all the birds and the feeder with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.   I stamped the Clarity Crafts sentiment onto a snippet of white card using Versafine Clair Nocturne.   I glued my stamped panel onto a 5" x 7" card, glue the sentiment in place and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x 



6 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card, great composition. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous scene. Your birds are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect masculine card Karen, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great single layer card! Love all the ink blending and coloring that you did. Great job! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Hope you have a great week!
    Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a fabulous card, beautiful colouring, love the seed container too, looks almost real. Sorry I've not been around. x

    ReplyDelete