Followers

Monday 26 August 2024

Christmas 21 . . .

 It is coming up to that time of the year that I start to create more Christmas projects and today I have a Christmas tag to share . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
ABC Christmas Challenge P for Pink, Q for Quarter & R for Rudolph 

Allsorts Challenge #795 Delightful Animals (2/3) 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Tag It (1/5)  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Tag It (1/5)



I started by die cutting Tonic Studios tag die from watercolour card and the Creative Expressions sentiment die from glitter card.  I then coloured the tag using a Distress Stain.  I wasn't happy with the end result so I used Distress ink to darken.  Next I used Tonic Studios Shimmer Paste with Tim Holtz Flourish stencil and put to one side to dry.


I cut chipboard into 3.5cm squares and attached them together with masking tape on the reverse.  I dusted with anti static pouch then stamped Tim Holtz reindeer stamp then I added Versamark embossing ink to the outside edges of the chipboard and  embossing powder.  Once heated and cooled I coloured the chipboard squares  with fuchsia pink watercolour.   I threaded ribbon through the tag then added Tonic Studios Glitter Nuvo Drops to the chipboard and the tag.  Back soon x

6 comments:

  1. Love those rich colours and the heat embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and gold so opulent and just right for Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright, festive tag. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and tons of sparkle on this lovely make. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful impact this tag has, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete