Followers

Thursday 29 August 2024

Birthday 79 . . .

Another male birthday card to share and here it is . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

AAA Birthday Challenge #64 Critters 

Allsorts Challenge #795 Delightful Animals (3/3)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (1/5)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #663/664 Anything Goes (1/10)

On a piece of watercolour card I stamped the Clarity Crafts Chameleons on their branches using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I stamped them again onto snippets.  I attached the Clarity Crafts brick stencil on the card and inked using Vintage Photo Distress ink.   I removed the stencil then liberally sprayed the panel with water.  I left to dry.


Once my stamped panel was dry I watercoloured the Chameleons and branches.  I also watercoloured the Chameleons stamped onto snippets.  I left them to dry.   Once dry I trimmed the panel and adhered onto C6 card.  Then I  trimmed the snippet Chameleons.   I rounded their bodies and used 3D glue gel to apply them to my panel.  I stamped a Clarity Crafts sentiment onto a snippet and trimmed then glued onto my card.  I added lots of tiny Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to create berries.   Back soon x 



9 comments:

  1. Those are some great chameleons!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different and lovely Karen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this looks amazing those Chameleons look brilliant in the 3d effect thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting and unusual subject. I really like your little chameleons xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so dimensional and real. Very cool. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, I always appreciate you playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those chameleons look so real! Great masculine card, and design. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, they look almost real, a Super masculine card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, love the dimension you've got

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great - love the dimension you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete