Followers

Friday 30 August 2024

Birthday 80 . . .

 I have used an older Penny Black stamp to create a feminine birthday card and here it is . . .

 

I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes with optional Moodboard #20 (4/6)


Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Flowers (-) 
Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Make It Feminine 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #663/664 Anything Goes (2/10)


I die cut a Sentimentally Yours Double Debossed Inverted Corner Rectangle using watercolour card.  I dry embossed pink card with Presscut Blossom embossing folder.  I coloured the die cut rectangle with a watercolour wash and left to dry.   

I inked Penny Black The Unfolding with Karin Brush Markers Pro then stamped onto watercolour card.  I used a damp brush to blend the inks.  I adhered the embossed card to an A6 card.  I stamped the Penny Black sentiment onto a snippet of white card using Versafine Clair Nocturne then trimmed.

I adhered the stamped panel onto the card, I added foam pads to the stamped sentiment and added to the card.   I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x 



7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Love your colouring and those colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous PB floral image and I love the color combo. Thanks for playing at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour mix, such a gorgeous stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful feminine card and design, lovely colours and images.
    Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers make a lovely card Karen. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so elegant! Thanks for posting over ar the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete