Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Christmas 24 . . .

 Another House Mouse Christmas card to share and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC 422 Anything Goes optional Get Ready for Christmas 

Sparkles Christmas Challenges #163 Christmas Critters (1/3)


I die cut Tutti Designs Banner die from smooth white card,  Sentimentally Yours flowers from red pearlescent and red glitter card and John Next Door Holly dies from Sizzix Textured card. 

I stamped the image and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.   I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.   I mounted the stamped panel onto glitter card and trimmed a thin border.  I added the brads to make sure it would not fall off.

I created a DL card and covered with old patterned paper (I don't know the brand).  I positioned the stamped panel, the die cuts and finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x


 

8 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with these cards. Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable Christmas scene with these two little mice waiting for Santa! Those flowers are so very pretty too. Thanks
    for sharing your card with us at the HMFMC.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet scene these two little ones waiting for Santa makes. And, the flowers are gorgeous, along with the papers you
    chose and the greenery. Very beautiful Holiday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the HMFMC.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Christmas cards the best? They are my favorite to create. I love this. It reminds me a little of my image with everyone snuggled up and their stockings are hung. Nice colors and flowers. Especially the bling. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't beat Housemouse for creating beautiful, fun cards. Stunning card for our Sparkles Christmas challenge. Hugs Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!! another adorable card Karen! the image is so sweet and the die cut details and layout are gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing House Mouse cards, and this one is no exception. These mice look so peaceful waiting for Santa. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. I hope to see you in the September gallery. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such wonderful cards with the HM images, this is another cute and beautiful make. x

    ReplyDelete