Followers

Sunday 1 September 2024

We Love Stamping September Challenge . . .

 

I am here today to share my project for the September theme of  Hand Coloured Image or Anything Goes at We Love Stamping Challenge and here is my card . . .






I wish to enter these Challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #796 Getting Sentimental (1/3)
Cut It Up Challenge #311 Anything Goes (1/3)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge Use one or more Butterflies: there is one on there (3/3)
Stamping Sensations Challenge Anything Goes with the option of Animal Magic (1/3)  
Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Make It Feminine 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #663/664 Anything Goes (3/10) 


I die cut Craft Stash Creative Craft High Centre Stepper dies from white card and the layers from a very old unknown patterned paper.  I also die cut a Creative Expressions Happy Birthday die and background using white and black card, and Crafters Companion butterfly dies from watercolour card.

I stamped the Craft Stash TEXT(tures) Butterfly Definition by Lou Collins on white watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I tore around the edges of the image then watercoloured the butterflies.  I left to dry then lightly inked the edges with Distress ink.  Once thoroughly dry I added a layer of Tonic Studios Glaze and watercoloured the die cut images.  

Once everything was thoroughly dry I put the card together and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Karen. Such rich colours and I adore butterflies.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are amazing. Love the rich colours and all that shine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the bright beautiful colours you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous colourful card Karen those butterflies really stand out love the card fold and sentiment can I also thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the stamp you used. Thanks for joininhallengg Stamping Sensation. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the butterflies and the use of the text paper

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous colours on this fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card. wauw Thanks for entering you card at Sparkles Monthly challenges
    Zo tof je kaartje. Wauw, Sparkles Monthly challenges
    Crea lieve groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB pagina: Claudia's Kaartjes and more
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! your stepper card is amazing, wonderful mix of colours and adorable mix of butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fold and I love the glazed butterflies.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete