Followers

Monday 26 August 2024

Christmas 22 . . .

 This week I hope to be sharing Christmas card with you along with others and here is the first one . . . 

 





I wish to enter these Challenges . . . 

Colorful Options Challenge August Yellow-Green 


Cut It Up Challenge #311 Anything Goes (1/3)
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC 422 Anything Goes optional Get Ready for Christmas 
Rudolph Days Challenge August Always Anything Goes Christmas 


I die cut Tutti Designs Banner die from smooth white card, then John Next Door Poinsettia dies, Snowflowers, and Holly from different Sizzix Textured card.  I stamped the House Mouse image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.   

I mounted the stamped and coloured banner die onto Sizzix glitter card.  I attached it with brads because I have had issues attempting to stick onto this card.  I created a 5" x 7" card and covered with very old Papermania patterned paper.  I attached the banner onto my card.

I layered the Poinsettia's and Snowflower die cuts.  I added the holly and flowers to my card and finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and beautiful coloring. This is just the sweetest Christmas stamp and your card is lovely. Lucky Recipient!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cheerful and bright! I love all the lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute house mouse image and how you have used those diecut flowers. Bet this took a while to make as there is so much detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those House Mouse mice are always so kind to their friends. Your card is great with some non traditional colors. Very creative and colorful. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and a House Mouse image is always cute!

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Karen :-) I love this image, so very sweet and the die cuts and details are fabulous!

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the HM image and the beautiful flowers, such beautiful texture. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete