Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Christmas 23 . . .

 I have another Christmas card to share and here it is . . .

 


 

I wish to enter these challenges . . .
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC 422 Anything Goes optional Get Ready for Christmas 


I die cut smooth white card using the Spellbinders square.   I die cut Sizzix Textured card using the John Next Door Mallow Flowers, Holly and leaves.  I layered and glued the die cut flowers together and put to one side.

I stamped the House Mouse image and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Next I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers,  adding multiple layers to the boot/stocking.

I created a 148mm square card and used a large snippet of Papermania patterned to cover the card.  I cut Sizzix glitter card slightly larger that the die cut stamped square and attached with brads.  I figured out the layout and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. What a great card. They are all sweet and snug. One stayed on the outside. Too snug for him. He likes it right under the warm Christmas bulb. It really is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful image, coloured, mounted and framed beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearts background is perfect for this sweet holiday card. Such a sweet stamp and colored up beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the HMFMC.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeouys card Karen :-) the image is adorable and I love the die cut flowers, very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! Another wonderful HM card, lovely design and colouring. x

    ReplyDelete