Followers

Monday 9 September 2024

Birthday 81 . . .

 I have a male themed birthday card to share and here it is . . . 





wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #797 Autumn Colours (2/3

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Stamp It (1/5) 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Stamp It in Stamptember (2/5) 

Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Make It Colourful 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #663/664 Anything Goes (4/10) 


I stamped the, Simon Says Stamp Mountainscape onto watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I used a combination of watercolour paints and acrylic paints to colour the image then left to dry.  I die cut the Creative Expressions sentiment dies from white and black card snippets.  I watercoloured the white sentiment and dried.  I adhered the sentiment onto the frame, trimmed my watercoloured panel and stuck onto a 148mm square card and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x

8 comments:

  1. This is so amazing, Karen. I love the life-like scene. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you SO much and always enjoy seeing your wonderful art. I hope you're having a blessed week and that you'll join us again soon. God bless yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mountain scene Karen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and relaxing scene!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
    <

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to make cards for men and this mountain scene card is perfect . Thanks for sharing this beauty at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful mountain scene and I would say ideal for the recipient. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great man card! Thanks for sharing at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a terrific scene. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete