Followers

Sunday 8 September 2024

General 42 . . .

 I played with an older stamp over the weekend and here is the end result . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #797 Autumn Colours (1/3) 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes with optional Moodboard #20 (5/6)


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Stamp It in Stamptember (1/5) 
Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Make It Colourful 


I stamped Simon Says Stamp Delicate Outline Flowers onto watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I watercoloured the image and left to dry.   I had a background that I wasn't happy with so I used it with Crafter's Companion butterflies dies.


I added shadow where I thought the stamped image needed it using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.   I adhered the trimmed watercolour card to a 148mm square card and used Pinflair Glue Gel to position the butterflies.   I did my usual finishing touch of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x


8 comments:

  1. A wonderful, vibrant card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant, happy and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll share more soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully vibrant florals Karen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable card. I love the watercolor flowers and the added butterflies. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a gorgeous floral card with such a pretty mix of colors!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Colorful Options!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and so vibrant the colours really pop thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete