Followers

Thursday 12 September 2024

General 43 . . .

 I have an autumn inspired card to share and here it is . . . 

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #797 Autumn Colours (3/3) 
Colorful Options Challenge Be Bold (-)

Cut It Up Challenge #312 What is in your Garden?  Lots of leaves right now (1/3)
The Four Seasons Challenge September is Fall (1/3)

Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Make It Colourful 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #665/666 Anything Goes (1/10) 


I created a background by repeat over stamping Rubber Stampede wood mounted stamps using Distress inks onto A5 watercolour card.  They're old stamps I have owned for over twenty years.  I love these designs and can't bear the thought of replacing them

I used another piece of watercolour card to stamp the Clarity Crafts Chinese Lanterns using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I trimmed the excess then stamped the Clarity Crafts sentiment using Versafine Clair Glamorous ink and trimmed.  

I coloured the Chinese Lanterns and the sentiment with watercolour paints and left to dry.  I trimmed each panel and matted onto Sizzix Textured card.  I die cut John Next Door two part leaf dies and glued them together.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Clear Glitter Drops to the leaves to make them look wet.  I also die cut Crafter's Companion and Tonic butterfly dies from snippets and coloured with watercolours.  

I glued the background onto an A5 card then added the Chinese Lanterns and the sentiment using foam pads.  I arranged the leaves at the bottom of the card and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful autumn inspired creation. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors you've combined on this wonderful Autumn card. Thank you for sharing your art and creativity with us at The Four Seasons Challenge, and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card design. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up's "What's in your garden?" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lanterns remind me of my childhood in the sweetest way. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete