Followers

Friday 13 September 2024

Birthday 82 . . .

 I have a rather cute card to share and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Creative Fingers Challenge #284 Always Anything Goes (1/3) 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #600 Birthday or Anniversary 


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Four Legged Friends (1/5) 
Stamping Sensations Challenge Anything Goes with the option of Animal Magic (2/3)  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #665/666 Anything Goes (2/10) 


I started by colouring A5 watercolour card with a pale pink wash and left to dry.   I trimmed the dry card 10 144mm square.  I attached Clarity Crafts A5 circles stencil to the watercolour card then added Tonic Studios Nuvo Crackle Mousse and put aside.

I die cut Tutti Designs Banner die from a snippet of leftover coloured watercolour card.  I stamped the Clarity Crafts sentiment onto the die cut banner using Versafine Clair Fantasia ink.  I coloured a snippet of grosgrain ribbon with watercolours and dried with a heat tool.  I then distressed parts of the ribbon with water and dried again.

Once the Tonic Studios Nuvo Crackle Mousse had stopped cracking I stamped the Clarity Crafts Wee Cats stamps with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I wrapped the ribbon across the watercolour panel and adhered onto the back.  

I attached my cat stamped background to the 148mm square card.  I added foam pads to the die cut banner and added to the card.  I added my usual finishing touch of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. A nice bit of crackle going on there along with so many Cats, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all cats! I love it. beautiful card. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you've had fun creating this wonderful arty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with so many great details. Thank you for playing along with us at Lost Coast Portal To Creativity!

    ReplyDelete