Followers

Sunday 15 September 2024

Birthday 83 . . .

 I have another birthday card to share and here it is . . .

  



I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #600 Birthday or Anniversary 
Time Out Challenge #272 Snarky (1/5) 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #665/666 Anything Goes (3/10) 


I repeat stamped a background using the stamps in the AALL & Create Blackbird stamp set with Versafine Clair Twilight ink onto A5 smooth card.  I die cut the Spellbinders dies in white and blue foil card.  I stamped and heat embossed the Sentimentally Yours sentiment. 

I trimmed the background to about 1cm smaller than a 5" x 7" card and adhered.  I attached the stamped and heat embossed die cut onto the foil die cut and added decorative brads.  I added foam pads to the back of the die cut and added to the card.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x 

3 comments:

  1. This is a super cool card, Karen. I'm loving the basic colors, the awesome background and the fabulous layering of papers to accent the wonderful sentiment. Very cool and creative, and I can't ever thank you enough for sharing all the amazing cards you do. I am grateful for each and every card you share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I pray that you're blessed as you create and share your wonderful art. Thank you SO much. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birthday card, so very creative. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.Pat K

    ReplyDelete