Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2024

We Love Stamping September Challenge . ..

 


am here today to share my second project for the September theme of Hand Coloured Image at We Love Stamping Challenge and here is my card . . .

  


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Colorful Options Challenge Be Bold (-)

Creative Fingers Challenge #284 Always Anything Goes (2/3) 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #600 Birthday or Anniversary 
Inspiration Station Challenge September I was inspired by the changing colours of the leaves (1/8)

The Four Seasons Challenge September is Fall (2/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #665/666 Anything Goes (4/10) 


I used the same Craft Stash TEXT(tures) Butterfly Definition by Lou Collins stamp set again.  I love that both the butterflies and the dictionary definition are one stamp.  This time I used more watered down watercolours on the butterflies so that the look is completely different to the coloured image at the beginning of the month.


I stamped the Butterfly stamp using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto watercolour card.  I watercoloured the image then left to dry.   


I die cut Crafters Companion Mixed Media In a Spin die, Creative Expressions Happy Birthday die and Tonic Studios mini butterfly die from Sizzix Textured card.  I used my Tim Holtz Distress tool to distress all four edges of my stamped panel then edged with Bard Door Distress ink which I sprayed with water to soften the ink to watercolour blending.


I used a snippet of designer paper to cover a DL card.  I adhered the In a Spin die cuts and I attached a piece of white lace.   I added the stamped panel with foam pads and glued the mini butterfly in position.  I attached the sentiment below the stamped panel then added the Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly card, love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and vibrant Karen.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful vivid colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant. Love the bold red and that little bit of lace xx

    ReplyDelete