Followers

Sunday 22 September 2024

Christmas 26 . . .

 I have another Christmas tag to share and here it is . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Colorful Options Challenge Be Bold (-)


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Make Your Own Background (2/5)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #665/666 Anything Goes (6/10) 


I die cut a Tonic Studios tag from watercolour card, Creative Expressions sentiment die and John Next Door foliage from SizzixTextured card.  I put the foliage and sentiment aside.  

I stamped and heat embossed the stag from Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight stamp set using Versafine Clair Pinecone ink and Sweet Dixie clear embossing powder.   I stamped the trees using Versafine Clair Pinecone and Rain Forest inks.

I added water across the whole of the bottom half of the tag avoiding the reindeer.  Then added a lovely green watercolour paint.  I left that to dry overnight.  The next day I added water to the top half of the tag then used a rosy pink watercolour to create the start of a sunset and I added a pale yellow to the very top to represent the sun going down.  I left to dry overnight again.

I threaded ribbon through, adhered the die cuts and finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and creative tag!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete