Followers

Thursday 26 September 2024

Christmas 28 . . .

 I have a Christmas card to share today and here it is . . .






I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
ABC Christmas Challenge T for Traditional Colours 

Creative Fingers Challenge #285 Always Anything Goes (2/3) 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #601 Add Gems or Pearls 
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC 423 Anything Goes optional Use Scraps of Paper: I used a  snippet of designer paper to cover a 148mm card, I also used snippets of smooth white card to stamp onto, mount the stamped panel and to create embellishments
Rudolph Days Challenge September Anything Christmas Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (2/5) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (2/10)


I die cut Spellbinders scalloped square from a large snippet smooth white card.  I die cut Clarity Crafts square from large snippet Sizzix texture card.  
I used multiple small snippets to die cut John Next Door poinsettia and holly from Sizzix texture card and it took ages to die cut enough.  I won't be doing it that way again lol!  I layered up the poinsettia's with glue and left to dry.   

I stamped the House Mouse image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink at the top of the die cut.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the die cut.  I coloured the inside of the images with alcohol markers, adding more colour where shadow.  

I attached a Post It note across the scalloped die cut and coloured around the image with alcohol markers.  I binned the Post It note.  I attached the scalloped square to the Sizzix glitter card using brads and put to one side.  I covered the front of a 148mm square card with the last piece of a 12" square paper.  I figured out the layout then used foam pads to attached the stamped square.  I adhered the poinsettia's and holly with silicon glue gel.  

I added the last of my little red pearls to the poinsettia's and the stamped panel, I also added three very old robin stickers which I am trying to use up.  Back soon x

7 comments:

  1. sweet and beautiful card Karen
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute is this! I love these little mice all snuggling up, absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love all the elements. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulously fun and creative card with an awesome mage!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
    <

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright fun colors make this such a pretty card. Good for you getting a jump on Christmas card making!!!
    Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie! Love all your fun holiday embellies ready for Christmas! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - love the embellishments you've added,

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete