Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2024

General 45 . . .

 I have another card created with one of my stamps and here it is . . .
  


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #799 Get Well or Sympathy: I think this beautiful image would cover get well and sympathy (2/3) 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (1/10)


I stamped Creative Expressions Andy Skinner Nowher To Go But Up image, sentiment and birds with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto an A6 cream card.  I coloured his outfit, hair, skin and balloon with watercolours and left to dry.  &
 
Once dry I used Vintage Photo Distress ink and Clarity stencil brushes on the edges of the card.  I added a glaze to the balloon and Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.  Back soon x 

6 comments:

  1. This is really nice Karen.
    Thank you for playing the theme over at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, the image is lovely and would be suitable for lots of different occasions. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. so thoughtful. Brilliant for someone struggling xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome image. LOVE this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you sharing your art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday always. You're a BIG blessing to me and I really do appreciate you, Karen. Have a blessed week and keep on crafting. I always enjoy seeing what you've made and I'm super grateful that you share it all in our challenges. God bless you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this, what a fabulous image and sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
    <

    ReplyDelete