Followers

Thursday 26 September 2024

General 46 . . .

I have another of my new stamps to share and here it is . . .

  

I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #799 Get Well or Sympathy: I think this beautiful image would cover get well and sympathy (3/3) 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (3/10)


I stamped Creative Expressions Andy Skinner I'll Be Your Umbrella image and sentiment stamp onto watercolour card and a snippet of white card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink for the girl and umbrella.  I inked the drippy Stamp with Versafine Clair Twilight ink.  I watercoloured the hair, skin and dress.  Then left to dry.  

Once dry I inked the edges of the stamped sentiment with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink using Clarity stencil brushes.  I inked the edges of the girl with umbrella heavily with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink then sprayed with water and left to dry.

I adhered an old designer paper to an A6 card and added the stamped image then the sentiment using foam pads.  I did my usual finishing touch of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops. 


6 comments:

  1. It is a lovely image, reminds me of Banksy's 2002 Balloon Girl, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you are enjoying your new stamps. Lovely image and love the blues xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really lovely card, gorgeous coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super frame worthy card beautiful design and perfectly coloured. `Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete