Followers

Saturday 28 September 2024

Christmas 29 . . .

 I have another Christmas card to share and here it is . . .


 

I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #72 Anything Goes Christmas optional colour theme (1/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Anything Goes optional Not Square
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (4/10)


I die cut Sentimentally Yours Label die and Creative Expressions sentiment in white card.  I then cut the larger label in Sizzix Textured card.   I inked the Penny Black Scarlet Majesty one colour at a time with my Karin Brush Markers Pro.  If necessary I lightly sprayed the stamp with water to blend.  Then I cleaned the stamp and added the next colour.  Once finished I left to dry.

I covered an A5 card with designer paper which I wrapped ribbon around.  I inked the edges of the white label die cut with Poisonous Villan Distress ink using Clarity stencil brushes.   

I attached the white die cut to the silver glitter card using brads.  I adhered the die cut sentiment onto the stamped panel and I used foam pads to the card front.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops.   Back soon x 

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy recently. Love the soft effect you achieved with that stamp. A great colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very artistic card and I like the colors. Great work!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercolor look on that stunning flower. WOW! Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday, Karen. I appreciate you and your amazing art SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... this is awesome ... from the color to the design ... LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete