Followers

Saturday 28 September 2024

General 47 . . .

Another of my new Creative Expressions stamps to share and here it is . . .

 

I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #800 Anything Goes (1/3) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (5/10) 


I adore these images and the lovely uplifting sentiments they each come with.  This time I dry embossed a piece of Sizzix textured card with a Crafts Too embossing folder.  

I stamped the image with VFC Tuxedo ink onto watercolourcard.  I watercoloured the boy,  his balloon and the ground beneath him.  I used Salty Ocean Distress ink and MFT stencil with Clarity Crafts stencil brushes to create the sky.  I sprayed the images with water and left to dry. 

I stamped the sentiment onto a snippet white card and trimmed.  I trimmed the stamped panel and added Tonic Studios 3D Glaze to the balloon and left to dry overnight.  

I figured out the layout the added the stamped panels to the card using foam pads.   I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x


3 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    Great scene, and nicely water-colored.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new stamps are really lovely, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a super card. Great image and blue is my fave colour so this card works for me!!
    With my GD hat on I’d like to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week. Xxx

    ReplyDelete