Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2024

General 44 . . .

 I have been playing with stamps that my lovely husband purchased as a birthday present and here is my first card . . .


 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #799 Get Well or Sympathy: I think this beautiful sentiment would cover get well and in a different colour palette sympathy (1/3) 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Make Your Own Background (5/5)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #665/666 Anything Goes (9/10)


I stamped Creative Expressions Andy Skinner All You Need is a Hug stamp with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto watercolour card.  I coloured her dress, hair, skin and the bears fur with watercolours and left to dry.  

I stamped the matching sentiment onto a snippet of watercolour card again with Nocturne ink.  I trimmed the stamped image and using sponges heavily inked the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress ink.   I lightly sprayed the edges then left until completely dry.  I edged the stamped sentiment lightly with Picked Raspberry Distress ink.

I added the image and sentiment using foam pads and finished with Tonic Studios Studios Nuvo Drops.   I am going to enjoy using the rest of this set of stamps.  Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. It's so lovely and the CAS treatment of the stamp makes it a very impactful design. Thank you for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty stamp and the set of cards look wonderful in pink. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a perfect design for both a Get Well or a Sympathy card. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect, I love the pink and how you have used it on the edges xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorably cute!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
    <

    ReplyDelete