Followers

Monday 30 September 2024

General 48 . . .

I have another of my new birthday stamps to share with you and here is my card . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #800 Anything Goes (2/3) 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #601 Add Gems or Pearls 
Inspiration Station Challenge September I was inspired by the barn (3/8)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Monochrome (5/5)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (6/10)  


I have been having had the most fun with my Creative Expressions birthday present stamps and I still have two images and sentiments to ink lol!  They make it easier for me to create distressed cards.  I am looking forward to playing with them so much more in the next few weeks.

I stamped the image using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I coloured the image with watercolours and left to completely dry.  I then used black and grey watercolour paints to distress the area around the girl but being careful not to contaminate the girl or her balloon.  I left that to dry overnight. 

I trimmed the stamped panel and inked parts of the edges with Distress ink, black soot.  I added a snippet of DCWV paper to an A6 card and added the panel using foam pads.   I added my last three red pearl embellishments.  Back soon x

3 comments:

  1. Such a great watercolor card and beautiful image! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these. Hope there are lots more to come xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image and watercoloring! Thanks for playing along in The Inspiration Station Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete